Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finding my Inspiration! Post #1!!!

I've always been one to wonder. Wonder what would happen if I do this, if I did that.  I would always think about all the possibilities, all the choices I could make.  Everything I could do and who I could become when I did it.  I thought of how I could become a chef, a teacher, a microbiologist, a marine biologist, a designer, a surgeon, and everything in between.  I feel like I will never stop wondering, especially since I've always been scared of taking the wrong turn.

As I write this, I can see the full list I wrote of activities I wanted to accomplish by the end of the summer. In the back of my mind, I constantly say to myself, "Am I really going to finish this?" But I know It's true to think that. For me, finishing something is a hard thing to do. A whole list seems like a bit too much, especially because I could barely finish something as simple as a book. I've always been inspired, but was never willing to take action! :(

This is where this blog comes in.  I wanted to start this blog as a space where I could share what I've done, what I love.  Whether it's completing something on my list, or pursuing a path, I would like to share with all of you what I feel is important to me, my story. I guess you could say it's something of a "growth journey."

I feel that this blog will push me to do things and inspire me. I don't want to wonder, I want to pursue, I want to take actions. Throughout these blog posts will be everything that embodies who I am and who I hope to become.

I hope this blog inspires you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment