Friday, August 31, 2012

Pac-Man Body Pillowcase

Hello ya'll!

So this week was my first week of nursing school. It was a quite overwhelming. I only have classes 3 times a week but with the classes being around 2-3 hours a pop, it's very difficult to stay alert and to concentrate on the subject...especially when your stomach growls. Embarrassing!

Today, I feel kind of sad. I don't even know why! I'm thinking it's the pressure of nursing school but I also feel like it's something else. I just don't know what! :/ I hope it clears up soon! I have so much to read and so much to learn and relearn...I don't know how it's gonna fit in. My social life this week totally disappeared and I wasn't even as busy as I will be later.

All I can do is pray for the best!


Here I'd like to share with you a pillow I made for my best friend! I would only do this for her because she has helped me so much throughout our friendship and always encourages me to do my best. I made her a Pacman pillowcase! :D


I hand stitched the front of it. It took hours! But it looked very clean! Haha. (This was the unfinished version.) I used a sewing machine to sew the pillowcase together though.


It's funny how I made her this and I don't even have a proper cover for my own body pillow! Haha I think this looks really cool! The actual pillowcase is made of black flannel. The pacman parts are made of different color fleece.


I actually decided not to include the eyes in the finished product because they might come off during washing!


There it is! Haha. Sorry, not much of a tutorial or anything. Actually...just a story. Happy fall everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Hello your method is mind blowing and you describe it very well I appreciate it. And I tell you that these body pillows are life less if they don't protect by unique quality body pillow covers. These body pillow covers added stunning looks and makes your bedroom perfectly. body pillow covers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive body pillow covers,Nice blog, this is what I exactly Looking for, Keep sharing more blog.Thank you

    Try this also - body pillow covers

    ReplyDelete